Everyone has a story about sex.
Learn to navigate consent and relationships at any age. Check out Speak About It's Annual Portland Community Show.
This year we're at a new venue, SPACE Gallery. 538 Congress St. Portland, ME 04101
APRIL 13, 2018.
doors at 6pm
Come see the internationally-acclaimed show that's sparked dialogue about consent, relationships, and boundaries with hundreds of thousands of students across the globe. Suggested donation $10. Open to the public. Recommended for ages 13+.
Don't miss our VIP AFTER PARTY!
A $25 ticket gets you...
- ~A ticket to the community show.
- ~Champagne toast.
- ~Snacks from local eateries.
- ~1 raffle ticket for our awesome raffle with hundred of dollars in local goods and prizes.
- ~Opportunity to meet Speak About It educators, staff, and board.
- ~Dance party in SPACE's beautiful gallery.
- ~A chance to support progressive, inclusive, pleasure-focused consent education for young folks everywhere!
Use the box on the right to grab a ticket before they sell out!
If you want to buy multiple tickets, enter the dollar amount in the Custom Amount box. (i.e. $50 for 2, $75 for 3 etc.)
Can't attend the show? Buy a raffle ticket. Select "additional raffle ticket" and note in the comments which prize package you're bidding on.
Buy tickets now!
One ticket is included with each VIP ticket. Additional tickets $5.
- $300 towards a tattoo at Tsunami Tattoo
- Two original works by Steven Brooks Art
- Aristelle Bra Fitting Party for 12 (A $300 value!)
- The Perfect Saturday Morning: Gift cards from Oh No Cafe, Tandem Bakery and Print Bookstore. Crepe Cake from Sip of Europe. Plus one free Acupuncture session from Coastal Health & Wellness.
- Sexy Can I?: 4 Cast Aside Productions Tickets. Gift Certificate for Eventide. One pair of undies for any body from Etain. Sensual treats and gift card from Nomia.
- Local Faves: 2 PortFringe Festival passes. Gift cards from Little Giant, Bard Coffee, and Longfellow Books. One free relaxing float at Float Harder.
- Hills & Trails: Portland Trails Membership. Free climbing passes to EVO rock gym. Oxbow Hoodie. 3 one-on-one yoga sessions with Jamie Worster (a $375 value!).
Thank you to Black Betty's Bistro and Chef Louis for providing delicious snacks for the evening!
Speak About It is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that partners with high schools and colleges to educate, entertain, and empower students to create positive change within their communities, advocate for and practice healthy relationship habits, and prevent sexual violence.
Copyright 2016 Speak About It, Inc. Website by Alexandra Valleau